Capable, Confident, and Curious: Nova Scotia’s Early Learning Curriculum Framework
with Susan Stacey
We are excited to be joined by early learning educator and author Susan Stacey who will be facilitating our online conversation and reflections about Nova Scotia’s Early Learning Curriculum Framework. Susan has been a key contributor to the research and design of this new early learning framework and will be sharing her insights into how the image of the child has impacted its development. The relationship between this framework and “How Does Learning Happen?” is significant and broadens our knowledge of the Canadian context in early learning.
What should you expect?
- A brief orientation to the online conversation platform we will be using (Completion of this orientation is required prior to our live online conversation on January 29th.)
- A one-hour live online conversation with Susan Stacey that includes both large and small-group discussions.
- Post-session reflections and feedback
- Certificate of participation
What do I need in order to participate?
This program includes a live, participatory online conversation among all the participants. Therefore, in order to participate, you will need the access to:
- an internet device: a computer (laptop or desktop) or tablet (iPad or Android tablet)
- your device must include a camera and microphone
- a high-speed internet connection (at least 5 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds)