Communities of Learning
This on-demand library includes videos, resources, reflections, and strategies to prompt conversations and thinking among early learning educators and teachers in training.
Each module in the Community of Learning library has been developed in response to Online Conversations at Early Learning Cafe – conversations with national and international leaders and thinkers in the field of early learning.
Communities of Learning support your learning goals anytime, anywhere.
What are Community of Learning Modules?
- Inspirational spaces for early learning educators to deepen their thinking about what, why, and how we teach young children.
- Flexible professional learning that is accessible in-person, online, or as a hybrid of both in-person and online.
- Engaging learning experiences that can be easily adapted to individual and group time constraints and geographical needs.
- Valuable resources for pedagogical leaders, workshop facilitators and teacher trainers, who seek to guide and prompt thinking and conversations among early learning educators.
What will you find in each module?
- Short video clips featuring leaders and thinkers in the field of early learning
- Reflective activities to deepen educators’ thinking about their teaching practice
- Practical ideas and resources to support teachers’ work with young children
- Certificate of participation
Communities of Learning are based on the belief that individual reflection combined with group dialogue deepens and changes our teaching practice.